AppleScript for Duplicate the Author to the Editor Field

AppleScript for Duplicate the Author to the Editor Field

la_tristesse
Hi there,

I have a lot of incollections items that I want to crossref to the parents book items. In order to get correct citation I want to delete the author field of selected Book items and copy it content to the Editor Field. Does someone know how to achive that with AppleScript or could code me the script?

Regards

Re: AppleScript for Duplicate the Author to the Editor Field

Fischlin  Andreas
This is rather simple and I advise to download some of the existing AppleScripts. I offer many at my personal website (link software, http://www.sysecol.ethz.ch/people/afischli) and you find many on the Wiki of BibDesk.

Regards,
Andreas Fischlin

ETH Zurich
Prof. Dr. Andreas Fischlin
Systems Ecology - Institute of Integrative Biology
CHN E 21.1
Universitaetstrasse 16
8092 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
www.sysecol.ethz.ch<http://www.sysecol.ethz.ch>

+41 44 633-6090 phone
+41 44 633-1136 fax
+41 79 595-4050 mobile

             Make it as simple as possible, but distrust it!