Bibdesk bibliography to InDesign

noortje
Hi Guys,

I'm just starting to write my master thesis. I was looking for a good program to manage my references on my mac so I already installed Bibdesk and am trying it out. It seems to work really well so compliments for that.

I'm an Industrial Design student so graphic styling is very important to me. This is why I always use Adobe InDesign for making my reports. I do not plan on using another editor for this.

My question is if their is an easy way to make a bibliography straight out of bibdesk that I can copy past in my Indesign file?

I can't seem to figure it out. I was looking in the direction of using Lyx but this just seems a very complicated way for doing something quite simple.

Looking forward to your replies.

Ciao,

Noortje