Bibdesk different fields associated with different .bib files

Bibdesk different fields associated with different .bib files

pdolan39
Hello all, I'm wondering if it is possible to have different fields
(e.g., custom-added document types) associated with different .bib
files. For example, adding a "Newspaper" type such that it is available
in the bibliography A.bib but not B.bib.

Thanks,
Patrick

Re: Bibdesk different fields associated with different .bib files

Maxwell, Adam R-2

On Feb 13, 2013, at 09:58, Patrick Dolan wrote:

> Hello all, I'm wondering if it is possible to have different fields
> (e.g., custom-added document types) associated with different .bib
> files. For example, adding a "Newspaper" type such that it is available
> in the bibliography A.bib but not B.bib.

No.  New reference types and field types are global preferences.

-- adam