Bibdesk library - entries not visible anymore

Bibdesk library - entries not visible anymore

K.T.
Hi

desperate by now. I worked all week to work on a bibliography with mostly French seldom articles and art catalogues etc. I played around with the view facilities of bibDesk and now I see nothing in the columns anymore. Just on the left side 'Groups', beneath: Library entries 39. So the entries are still there. I can open them in JabRef on the windows computer of my friend. But on my Mac OX I can not get the right view mode to work. I am completely a greenhorn in such LaTex things and I by now completely exhausted by reading the internet. How has a precise idea, what went wrong when? Or how I can return to the original setting. The files must be still there since I see the number 39. Only, there is no yellow bibdesk icon infront of the library anymore and most features and action in the menue are not available. S.O.S Best, K