Quantcast

Dropbox and Bibdesk and HTML preview

Daniele Pontillo-2
Hi again
I was trying to modify the htmlItemExportTemplate.html to get my Dropbox-URL field in the HTML preview and export features, but firstly I didn’t get to anything and, moreover, my HTML was not working anymore (just getting the title of the file).
I did a clean install, I deleted the applications support bibdesk folder, with bad luck.
I am attaching a screenshot and my templates

htmlExportTemplate.html (512 bytes) Download Attachment
htmlItemExportTemplate.html (692 bytes) Download Attachment
fig.jpg (103K) Download Attachment

Re: Dropbox and Bibdesk and HTML preview

Maxwell, Adam R-2

On Aug 13, 2014, at 01:53, Daniele Pontillo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was trying to modify the htmlItemExportTemplate.html to get my Dropbox-URL field in the HTML preview and export features, but firstly I didn’t get to anything and, moreover, my HTML was not working anymore (just getting the title of the file).

Did it work before you modified it? You can expect things to be broken on Yosemite, and not necessarily due to any problem in BibDesk. I'd boot back into 10.9 and try it.

--
adam