Endnote XML export not including URL fields?

Endnote XML export not including URL fields?

Rajarshi Guha-3
Hi, I'm using Bibdesk 1.3.18 and when I export a selected list of
entries using the Endnote XML format, many of my recent entries to my
collection do not have the value of the URL field exported. That is the

<related-urls>
</related-urls>

block is empty. However all my older entries (ones that I think were
added when I was using the last version) have the URL field exported.

Has anybody seen this behavior? Is there a way around this?

Rajarshi Guha  <[hidden email]>
GPG Fingerprint: D070 5427 CC5B 7938 929C  DD13 66A1 922C 51E7 9E84
So the Zen master asked the hot-dog vendor,
"Can you make me one with everything?"
         - TauZero on Slashdot

Re: Endnote XML export not including URL fields?

Christiaan Hofman
URLs and files are now added in the side panes of the editor, also
read-only in the side pane of the main window. Those are included in
the EndNote XML export.

Christiaan

On 11 Sep 2008, at 2:56 PM, Rajarshi Guha wrote:

> Hi, I'm using Bibdesk 1.3.18 and when I export a selected list of
> entries using the Endnote XML format, many of my recent entries to my
> collection do not have the value of the URL field exported. That is
> the
>
> <related-urls>
> </related-urls>
>
> block is empty. However all my older entries (ones that I think were
> added when I was using the last version) have the URL field exported.
>
> Has anybody seen this behavior? Is there a way around this?
>
> Thanks,

Default URL in "Web" window?

Timothée Poisot-3
Hi everybody,

I frequently use the web feature of BibDesk. I was wondering if it was
planned to allow the user to define a 'default' web page for the web
window?

Thanks

Timothée