Quantcast

Feature request : 'printed' tickbox

Timothée Poisot-3
Hi everybody,

I was wondering if it was planned to include a 'printed' tickbox along
with the 'read' one, in order to keep track of which pdfs are already
printed?

Thanks

Timothée

Re: Feature request : 'printed' tickbox

Christiaan Hofman
You can add any number of custom boolean, 3-state, or rating fields in
the Default Fields preferences.

Christiaan