Quantcast

Fields delimited by curly brackets instead of quotes

Fields delimited by curly brackets instead of quotes

Fred Labrosse
All,

New to bibdesk (and OS X).  I’m trying to use it, and noticed that when I save my bib file, all quotes that delimit my fields are changed to curly brackets.  I don’t like that (a matter of choice, sorry).

I looked for an option that does that (kbibtex can do it) but could not find one.  Did I miss it?  Or is that not something I can’t do?

Cheers,

Fred

Re: Fields delimited by curly brackets instead of quotes

Adam R. Maxwell

> On Jun 12, 2015, at 4:26, Fred Labrosse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> when I save my bib file, all quotes that delimit my fields are changed to curly brackets.  I don’t like that (a matter of choice, sorry).

This cannot be changed. Sorry.

Adam