Fwd: Release time again?

Adam M. Goldstein-4
Hi everyone,

Christiaan mentioned that the French localization needed to be fixed
before the next release; has that been taken care of, and is there
anything else that might need to be tinkered with before getting the
release out?

This is everyone's cue to start using nightlies on a regular basis to
look for bugs, etc.

-Adam, aka the BidDesk build engineer

------------------
Adam M. Goldstein PhD, MSLIS
http://www.iona.edu/faculty/agoldstein
--
(914) 637-2717
--

------------------
Adam M. Goldstein PhD, MSLIS
http://www.iona.edu/faculty/agoldstein
--
(914) 637-2717
--
Dept of Philosophy
Iona College
715 North Avenue
New Rochelle NY 10801

Re: Fwd: Release time again?

Christiaan Hofman
The French localization has been checked in. That certainly has to be
tested. I would be OK with moving towards a new release.

Christiaan