HTML output

Daniele Pontillo-2
Hello!
This is unbelievable.
As I already said some time ago, I cannot get the correct HTML output on my machine, even though I have a clean install of Bibdesk running on Mac OS X 10.10.
What I mean is that mine is a truly clean install, and I can’t figure out why I can’t see in the lower panel the output from a “clean” HTML template.
Christiaan inferred that it may be something local, but I don’t know where to look…
Would anyone try helping out?
Thanks
DP

Re: HTML output

Christiaan Hofman

On Nov 7, 2014, at 11:39, Daniele Pontillo wrote:

Hello!
This is unbelievable.
As I already said some time ago, I cannot get the correct HTML output on my machine, even though I have a clean install of Bibdesk running on Mac OS X 10.10.
What I mean is that mine is a truly clean install, and I can’t figure out why I can’t see in the lower panel the output from a “clean” HTML template.
Christiaan inferred that it may be something local, but I don’t know where to look…
Would anyone try helping out?
Thanks
DP

Does the Copy As or export using the same template work?

Re: HTML output

Daniele Pontillo-2

Il giorno 07/nov/2014, alle ore 11:48, Christiaan Hofman <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

On Nov 7, 2014, at 11:39, Daniele Pontillo wrote:

Hello!
This is unbelievable.
As I already said some time ago, I cannot get the correct HTML output on my machine, even though I have a clean install of Bibdesk running on Mac OS X 10.10.
What I mean is that mine is a truly clean install, and I can’t figure out why I can’t see in the lower panel the output from a “clean” HTML template.
Christiaan inferred that it may be something local, but I don’t know where to look…
Would anyone try helping out?
Thanks
DP

Does the Copy As or export using the same template work?

Thank you Christiaan for your prompt reply.
No, It doesn’t work either way.
I’ll attach the file and the css stylesheet

htmlExportStyleSheet.css (993 bytes) Download Attachment
varie.html (2K) Download Attachment

Re: HTML output

Christiaan Hofman

On Nov 7, 2014, at 12:01, Daniele Pontillo wrote:

[...]

<varie.html>

Christiaan

I don't see anything wrong with the files. What about other templates, do they work?

Re: HTML output

Christiaan Hofman

On Nov 7, 2014, at 12:15, Daniele Pontillo wrote:

[...]

And what does and doesn't it do exactly? Is the output completely empty, or is there something, and then what? (I am not talking about what it looks like, but what the data, e.g. from Copy As, really is.)

Re: HTML output

Daniele Pontillo-2

Il giorno 07/nov/2014, alle ore 14:06, Christiaan Hofman <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

[...]

Maybe you mean something like my attachment file.
Take a look

export.txt (2K) Download Attachment

Re: HTML output

Christiaan Hofman

On Nov 7, 2014, at 14:11, Daniele Pontillo wrote:

[...]

It looks like your default item template file is wrong. It seems to be set equal to the main template file htmlExportTemplate.html, it should be htmlItemExportTemplate.html. Can you check this in your template preferences?

Re: HTML output

James Owen
When you say it is a clean install, what have you done to clean out the old version? Did you go into the Library/Application Support/ folder in your home folder, and remove all old BibDesk folders, for example? These contain html templates, but fresh ones are installed if this folder is removed.

James

James Owen