How to Alter the "Copy Rich Text" template?

How to Alter the "Copy Rich Text" template?

Gray, Wayne
Using bibdesk for mac — I would like to alter the defaults for “Copy Rich Text” template so that the info appearing btw the first two brackets is the citekey.

For example:

RATHER THAN THE DEFAULT; I.E., THIS:

[Jones et al., 2009] Jones, M. W. G., Blue, C. S., and Smith, D. (2009). Increasing speed of processing with action video games. Current Directions in Game Science, 34(6):321–326.

I WOULD LIKE THIS:

[jones09cdgs] Jones, M. W. G., Blue, C. S., and Smith, D. (2009). Increasing speed of processing with action video games. Current Directions in Game Science, 34(6):321–326.

where “jones09cdgs” is my citekey for this citation.

Thanks,

Wayne Gray

Re: How to Alter the "Copy Rich Text" template?

Fischlin  Andreas
Dear Gray,

You need merely to edit the template. You can freely do that yourself. See the wiki pages.

Regards,
Andreas

ETH Zurich
Prof. em. Dr. Andreas Fischlin
IPCC Vice-Chair WGII
Systems Ecology - Institute of Biogeochemistry and Pollutant Dynamics
Universitaetstrasse 16, CHN E 24
8092 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

[hidden email]
www.sysecol.ethz.ch/Staff/af

+41 44 633-6090 phone
+41 44 633-1136 fax
+41 79 595-4050 mobile

             Make it as simple as possible, but distrust it!