How to import abstracts automatically and problem with ISI web

How to import abstracts automatically and problem with ISI web

bestenborstel
Dear all,

I am looking for some advice for two questions, please.

1. How can I automatically import abstracts into bibdesk or do I have
always to copy them manually, please?

2. Although I have access to ISI web with a cookie that is installed,
I am not able to access ISI web via bibdesk.
I get a "Results could not be retrieved. It is possible that you have
no access to this data base". The message is similar to this as it is
displayed in German.
But it is not true, I can access ISI web.

What can I do in both cases, please?
Thank you for your help.

Kind regards
B.