Import article from google scholar using BibDesk's internal browser

Import article from google scholar using BibDesk's internal browser

syrvn
Hello List,

I am stuck in importing articles to my BibDesk library from within the internal BibDesk browser.
I use the web search -> klick google scholar -> search for articles, but then I do not found any
button at all to import the articles I would like to read/keep. However, I have those two windows below
the browser window but even if i try to drag and drop a pdf or a link from that browser window above nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? How can I get an import button for the internal browser?

I would be very glad if anybody could give some advise on that.

Many thanks

Cheers
syrvn

Re: Import article from google scholar using BibDesk's internal browser

syrvn
I finally found out that you have to activate this feature in google scholar preferences.
Now, in the window below, I see buttons to import the different articles. However,
it seems that information from these articles cannot be extracted by bib desk.
it says: Unable to parse as bibtex

I uploaded a screenshot here to show it to:

http://postimage.org/image/dnzbpou8h/

Any ideas how to fix that?

Best regards