Local Files in RTF Template

Di Xiao
Currently I'm using the following code to display local files in the rtf template

<$localFiles>
<$URL.path.stringByAbbreviatingWithTildeInPath.linkedText/>
</$localFiles>

If there are multiple files, the preview window will show

/path/to/file1.pdf
/path/to/file2.pdf

Click on the text will bring up the pdf files.

My question is, is there a way to display justĀ

file1.pdf, file2.pdf

and the text is still clickable?

Thanks,

Di

Re: Local Files in RTF Template

Christiaan Hofman

On Nov 15, 2014, at 16:02, Di Xiao wrote:

Currently I'm using the following code to display local files in the rtf template

<$localFiles>
<$URL.path.stringByAbbreviatingWithTildeInPath.linkedText/>
</$localFiles>

If there are multiple files, the preview window will show

/path/to/file1.pdf
/path/to/file2.pdf

Click on the text will bring up the pdf files.

My question is, is there a way to display just

file1.pdf, file2.pdf

and the text is still clickable?

Thanks,

Di

Sorry, that's not possible.

On Nov 15, 2014, at 16:20, Christiaan Hofman wrote:

On Nov 15, 2014, at 16:02, Di Xiao wrote:

Currently I'm using the following code to display local files in the rtf template

<$localFiles>
<$URL.path.stringByAbbreviatingWithTildeInPath.linkedText/>
</$localFiles>

If there are multiple files, the preview window will show

/path/to/file1.pdf
/path/to/file2.pdf

Click on the text will bring up the pdf files.

My question is, is there a way to display just

file1.pdf, file2.pdf

and the text is still clickable?

Thanks,

Di

Sorry, that's not possible.

Christiaan

In the next release (or nightly) you can use <$URL.linkedFileName/>.