Making scripts available to Toolbar

Glenn Hoetker
Hi all and thanks to all involved in this wonderful program. This is a slightly odd question, but I hope it is possible and that someone can point me in the right direction.

In DevonThink, one can make Applescripts available in the Toolbar. Any script placed in “~/Library/Application Scripts/com.devon-technologies.think3/Toolbar” is available in the palette that comes up with one right-clicks on the toolbar to trigger “Customize Toolbar”.  For things you use really frequently, this is a great location to click quickly.

I’m hoping/wondering if the same is somehow possible in BibDesk—so one could drag a script next to “Action”, “TeX Preview”, etc.

Thank you for any leads and best wishes.