Quantcast

Menu item

Malcolm Ross-2
I have just upgraded OS X from Yosemite to El Capitan, and now find that the BibDesk menu item 'Reveal Linked Files in Finder’ no longer works. I make extensive use of it, and know that it worked fine immediately before the upgrade. Can this be rectified? Or might there be a work-around?

I am using BibDesk 1.6.4.

Any advice gratefully received.

—Malcolm Ross
_____________________________________

Malcolm Ross FAHA
Emeritus Professor
Department of Linguistics,
School of Culture, History and Language,
ANU College of Asia and the Pacific,
Coombs Building (Bldg No. 9),
The Australian National University
CANBERRA A.C.T. 2601, Australia

Re: Menu item

Christiaan Hofman

On Oct 11, 2015, at 0:12, Malcolm Ross <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have just upgraded OS X from Yosemite to El Capitan, and now find that the BibDesk menu item 'Reveal Linked Files in Finder’ no longer works. I make extensive use of it, and know that it worked fine immediately before the upgrade. Can this be rectified? Or might there be a work-around?

I am using BibDesk 1.6.4.

Any advice gratefully received.

—Malcolm Ross

This may have been fixed in the current nightly builds. Can you test that?

Re: Menu item

Christiaan Hofman

On Oct 11, 2015, at 0:16, Christiaan Hofman <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Oct 11, 2015, at 0:12, Malcolm Ross <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have just upgraded OS X from Yosemite to El Capitan, and now find that the BibDesk menu item 'Reveal Linked Files in Finder’ no longer works. I make extensive use of it, and know that it worked fine immediately before the upgrade. Can this be rectified? Or might there be a work-around?

I am using BibDesk 1.6.4.

Any advice gratefully received.

—Malcolm Ross

This may have been fixed in the current nightly builds. Can you test that?

Christiaan

That should be tomorrow’s nightly build.