New Applescripts available

Glenn Hoetker
Having benefited so much from the Applescripts provided by others, I’ve started a small Github page to share some of the scripts I’ve developed.  It is at https://github.com/ghoetker/BibDeskAppleScripts. At the moment, it only contains four scripts, but I will add more slowly.

I’ve also added this information to the AppleScripts page of the Wiki.

Thank you again to all involved in this wonderful program.

## Auto import from a watched folder.

* Import PDFs from folder
* Import bib files from folder

## Complete bibliographic information