Remote URL preview crashes

Christiaan Hofman
For those that have or had frequent crashes due to the remote URL preview icons on 10.11, I think I finally found a workaround for this bug.

To be sure, I would appreciate it if some users who experienced this problem would want to test the latest nightly build (see the web page you can find through the Help menu) to see that it really does.

If you want to test this out, and you have disabled the web icon previews in the past using the hidden preferences, make sure you first re-enable it by removing that preference. Type the following in Terminal.app (when BibDesk is not running):

defaults delete -app BibDesk FVWebIconMaximumNumberOfWebViews