Reordering the entries in the Cite Drawer

Reordering the entries in the Cite Drawer

Br. Samuel Springuel
Is there a way to reorder the entries in the cite drawer (short of
deleting them all and then re-entering them in the order I want).  I use
both natbib and biblatex depending on who I'm writing for and would like
to group the citation commands according to which package they are
appropriate for.
--
✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝
Br. Samuel, OSB

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ

Re: Reordering the entries in the Cite Drawer

Christiaan Hofman

On Nov 28, 2014, at 17:22, Br. Samuel Springuel wrote:

Is there a way to reorder the entries in the cite drawer (short of
deleting them all and then re-entering them in the order I want).  I use
both natbib and biblatex depending on who I'm writing for and would like
to group the citation commands according to which package they are
appropriate for.

No, that's not possible.