Script Hook to save document

Januz
Hi,

I´m trying to make a ScriptHook that automatically saves the .bib-document if I change anything. I use dropbox to synchronize the .bib-file and to share it with my colleagues. So every change has to be saved as fast as possible in order to prevent two people changing the document at the same time.

I tried

using terms from application "BibDesk"
        on perform BibDesk action with publications thePubs for script hook theScriptHook
                save document 1
        end perform BibDesk action with publications
end using terms from

This ScriptHook works only for "Close editor window" but leads to a crash for "Change field" and doesn´t seem to anything for the others (Add/remove file/url, did autofile, did generate cite key, import publications).

Could you please tell me what I do wrong?

Thanks in advance!

J.