Quantcast

TeX preview RTF/TXT format

Ken Mankoff
I recall that Bibdesk TeX Preview window used to have three small tabs on the side: Log, PDF, and RTF. Mine no longer has RTF.

I recently upgraded my OS and may have lost some customization that provided this, or perhaps it isn't in the latest version, or my memory is wrong...

Does anyone else have a 3rd tab in the TeX preview (CMD+SHFT+T), and if so, do you know how you got it?

Thanks,

   -k.

Re: TeX preview RTF/TXT format

Maxwell, Adam R-2

On Jan 30, 2014, at 17:44, Ken Mankoff <[hidden email]>
 wrote:

> I recall that Bibdesk TeX Preview window used to have three small tabs on the side: Log, PDF, and RTF. Mine no longer has RTF.
>
> I recently upgraded my OS and may have lost some customization that provided this, or perhaps it isn't in the latest version, or my memory is wrong…

It was removed, as it was problematic and has been superseded by direct copying from the PDF preview.

This was covered on the list two days ago.

Adam

Re: TeX preview RTF/TXT format

Ken Mankoff
Ack. You are right. Sorry about re-posting. I'll follow up on that thread.