access (copy) text in bottom preview (file format)

access (copy) text in bottom preview (file format)

aucupo
Hello,

I didn´t find info on this issue, therefore I decided to post here:

Is it possible to access Text from files (PDF), which are previewed in the bottom preview frame?
If I want to access Text the whole page is selected.

Also from the contextmenu, there is no choice to select text.

System:
OSX 10.5
Bibdesk 1.5.3

Thank you in advanced
Gerhard

Re: access (copy) text in bottom preview (file format)

Christiaan Hofman

On Mar 22, 2011, at 18:21, aucupo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I didn´t find info on this issue, therefore I decided to post here:
>
> Is it possible to access Text from files (PDF), which are previewed in the
> bottom preview frame?

No.

Christiaan

> If I want to access Text the whole page is selected.
>
> http://bibdesk-users.661331.n2.nabble.com/file/n6197293/screenshot_copy.png
>
> Also from the contextmenu, there is no choice to select text.
>
> http://bibdesk-users.661331.n2.nabble.com/file/n6197293/screenshot_contextmenu.png
>
> System:
> OSX 10.5
> Bibdesk 1.5.3
>
> Thank you in advanced
> Gerhard

Re: access (copy) text in bottom preview (file format)

Christiaan Hofman
Oh, but what you can do is to use Quick Look, Cmd-Y.

Christiaan