and what about margins...

Daniele Pontillo-2
Trying this
\documentclass[a4paper,left=3cm,right=2cm,top=2.5cm,bottom=2.5cm]{article}
but with no success

Re: and what about margins...

Adam R. Maxwell

On Nov 16, 2013, at 12:23 , Daniele Pontillo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Trying this
> \documentclass[a4paper,left=3cm,right=2cm,top=2.5cm,bottom=2.5cm]{article}
> but with no success

Edit the geometry package options instead. The one I posted has this line:

\usepackage[margin=0.25in]{geometry}

In Terminal, 'texdoc geometry' will open the documentation, or you can find it with TeX Live Utility.

Re: and what about margins...

Daniele Pontillo-2
thanks, I'll try that

Il giorno 17/nov/2013, alle ore 19:39, Adam R. Maxwell <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> On Nov 16, 2013, at 12:23 , Daniele Pontillo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Trying this
>> \documentclass[a4paper,left=3cm,right=2cm,top=2.5cm,bottom=2.5cm]{article}
>> but with no success
>
> Edit the geometry package options instead. The one I posted has this line:
>
> \usepackage[margin=0.25in]{geometry}
>
> In Terminal, 'texdoc geometry' will open the documentation, or you can find it with TeX Live Utility.

Re: and what about margins...

Daniele Pontillo-2
Very nice. Thanks.

Daniele Pontillo, MD, FANMCO
Heart Failure Clinic, Belcolle Hospital, Montefiascone Facility
Montefiascone (VT) Italy 01027
Mobile: +39 338 33734157
Office: +39 0761 833246
It's an iPad...