broken html template

Daniele Pontillo-2
as you may have noticed, I try my best to make myself understood, but I am having a hard time.
Christiaan has been so helpful with his questions and support, nonetheless we are at a dead end
In summary, when I choose my default html template for export, this is what I get(see below).
Enclose you will find my template files.

output.tiff (364K) Download Attachment
htmlExportTemplate.html (512 bytes) Download Attachment
htmlItemExportTemplate.html (692 bytes) Download Attachment