broken html template

Daniele Pontillo-2
as you may have noticed, I try my best to make myself understood, but I am having a hard time.
Christiaan has been so helpful with his questions and support, nonetheless we are at a dead end
In summary, when I choose my default html template for export, this is what I get(see below).
Enclose you will find my template files.

output.tiff (364K) Download Attachment
htmlExportTemplate.html (512 bytes) Download Attachment
htmlItemExportTemplate.html (692 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: broken html template

Enrico Pirani
Non ho ben capito cosa devi fare, esportare la library da bib ad html usando un
CSS personale ?

Re: broken html template

On Oct 6, 2014, at 19:55, Daniele Pontillo wrote:

as you may have noticed, I try my best to make myself understood, but I am having a hard time.
Christiaan has been so helpful with his questions and support, nonetheless we are at a dead end
In summary, when I choose my default html template for export, this is what I get(see below).
Enclose you will find my template files.

I still have no clue about what goes wrong for you. It must be something local, because for me everything works OK. Is there nothing in the Console logs?

Re: broken html template

On Oct 6, 2014, at 19:55, Daniele Pontillo wrote:

as you may have noticed, I try my best to make myself understood, but I am having a hard time.
Christiaan has been so helpful with his questions and support, nonetheless we are at a dead end
In summary, when I choose my default html template for export, this is what I get(see below).
Enclose you will find my template files.

Also, what you can try is using the template for Copy As, to see what it gives you.

Re: broken html template

Daniele Pontillo-2

Il giorno 06/ott/2014, alle ore 22:45, Christiaan Hofman <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

On Oct 6, 2014, at 19:55, Daniele Pontillo wrote:

as you may have noticed, I try my best to make myself understood, but I am having a hard time.
Christiaan has been so helpful with his questions and support, nonetheless we are at a dead end
In summary, when I choose my default html template for export, this is what I get(see below).
Enclose you will find my template files.

Also, what you can try is using the template for Copy As, to see what it gives you.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 TRANSITIONAL//EN"

<head>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="htmlExportStyleSheet.css" />

<title>varie.bib</title>
</head>

<h1>varie.bib</h1>
<dl>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 TRANSITIONAL//EN"

<head>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="htmlExportStyleSheet.css" />

<title></title>
</head>

<h1></h1>
<dl>

[...]