Quantcast

citekey for publication window title?

Marian Dörk
Hello everybody,

is there a (possibly simple) way to change which field is used for the
title of the individual publication window? I would much prefer the
citekey instead of a publication's title. This would make it easier
(for me at least) to choose the right window when multiple are open. A
combination of fields would also be nice, something like "Author
(Year) Title"..

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Cheers,
Marian

Re: citekey for publication window title?

Christiaan Hofman
No, there isn't.

Christiaan

On 1 Oct 2008, at 7:00 AM, Marian Dörk wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> is there a (possibly simple) way to change which field is used for the
> title of the individual publication window? I would much prefer the
> citekey instead of a publication's title. This would make it easier
> (for me at least) to choose the right window when multiple are open. A
> combination of fields would also be nice, something like "Author
> (Year) Title"..
>
> Thanks in advance for any hints!
>
> Cheers,
> Marian

Re: citekey for publication window title?

Marian Dörk
Okay, thank you.

Marian