export template development

C.H.E.
Are there any BibDesk experts who might be willing to write (and possibly help me get working) a simple HTML export template? I would pay for time.

I imagine it would be a 10–30 minute writing project for someone who knows what they’re doing, but I’ve been floundering around on it for hours.

Thanks, and apologies if this is an inappropriate request for the list. Chris

Christopher Eliot

Re: export template development

Fischlin  Andreas
Look at my scripts at

http://www.sysecol.ethz.ch/people/afischli

Links: Software, BibDesk Applescripts

Regards,
Andreas

ETH Zurich
Prof. Dr. Andreas Fischlin
Systems Ecology - Institute of Integrative Biology
CHN E 21.1
Universitaetstrasse 16
8092 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
www.sysecol.ethz.ch<http://www.sysecol.ethz.ch>

+41 44 633-6090 phone
+41 44 633-1136 fax
+41 79 595-4050 mobile

             Make it as simple as possible, but distrust it!

On 13/12/2013, at 05:59 , Christopher Eliot wrote:

Are there any BibDesk experts who might be willing to write (and possibly help me get working) a simple HTML export template? I would pay for time.

I imagine it would be a 10–30 minute writing project for someone who knows what they’re doing, but I’ve been floundering around on it for hours.

Thanks, and apologies if this is an inappropriate request for the list. Chris

Christopher Eliot
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: export template development

Maxwell, Adam R-2

On Dec 12, 2013, at 20:59, Christopher Eliot <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Are there any BibDesk experts who might be willing to write (and possibly help me get working) a simple HTML export template? I would pay for time.
>
> I imagine it would be a 10–30 minute writing project for someone who knows what they’re doing, but I’ve been floundering around on it for hours.

If you don't get any offers, try posting your template and specific questions to the list; I can't help with templates, but I know there are people here who can.

-- adam

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment