fail to generate reference

junlong zhou
Hi, all,
I am new to mactex. I use texshop to compile the .tex file. I can generate a pdf, but reference is missing. So I am confused and hope someone can help me.

Thanks,
Junlong

Re: fail to generate reference

Antonio Fortin
Hi Junlong,

On 4 Dec 2014, at 01:37, junlong zhou <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, all,
I am new to mactex. I use texshop to compile the .tex file. I can generate a pdf, but reference is missing. So I am confused and hope someone can help me.

This is almost certainly not a BibDesk problem, so your question is probably more suited to comp.text.tex. However, it's impossible to tell for sure unless you post a minimal working example (see the highest rated answer here, and links therein, if necessary: http://bit.ly/TeX-MWE).

Best,
Antonio