Quantcast

online search for German references?

Sebastian
Hi,

I am using BibDesk Version 1.5.7 (2456) on a Mac for my thesis.
When I click on "search" in the top menu, I can select one of several on-line databases (like "Library of Congress") to search for a reference, so I donĀ“t have to enter all the data manually.
For English references on Theology "Library of Congress" is a great resource.

My Question is: How do I get and "install" an equally comprehensive database for German references (like "Deutsche Nationalbibliothek")?

Tanks,
Sebastian