ordering exported items

rad

ordering exported items

rad
I've been working on an customized export template (.txt file) that I
can use in a wiki. It works fine except that I'd like to order the
output alphabetically by cite key.

Any ideas?

--
Richard Davis

Re: ordering exported items

Christiaan Hofman
If you export the selected items, they will be exported in the order
in the main table.

Christiaan