problems with find&replace in nightly

Alex Hamann
Hi,

I am using todays nightly. A find & replace operation does not seem
to be possible.
I created a test file with a singel entry

@article{Lowrey:2008aa,
        Author = {Lowrey, Mike},
        Date-Added = {2008-09-25 19:28:45 +0200},
        Date-Modified = {2008-09-25 19:29:26 +0200},
        Journal = {Middle Eastern Fairy Tales},
        Month = {Juni},
        Number = {1},
        Pages = {1--14},
        Title = {The return of the saussage},
        Volume = {5},
        Year = {2008}}

Then I open the database find & replace menu with shift-alt-F
I check "find and replace in field"
field: year
find: 2008
replace with 2009
shown items
"textual" selected

"replace all" and "find and replace" gives me a beep and the error
message: "there were invalid values"
"replace"  does a replacement operation but does not follow the text
in the "replace with" field, rather it uses what has been in this
field previously in the last find&replace operation.

Anybody who can confirm this?

Alex

Re: problems with find&replace in nightly

Christiaan Hofman
thanks for noting, please check the next nightly.

Christiaan