publisher and address in cite key

la_tristesse
This post was updated on .
hi again,

I'm trying to build a Cite Key Format with the first word of the publisher and the address field, but there is no format string available. Any suggestions?

Like that: %p1_%T1_%PUBLISHER_%ADDRESS_%Y

mccracken_bibdesk_Source-Forge_New-York_2004

best wishes

Re: publisher in cite key

Christiaan Hofman

On Mar 30, 2013, at 13:40, la_tristesse wrote:

> hi again,
>
> I'm trying to build a Cite Key Format with the frist word of the publisher
> field, but there is no format string available. Any suggestions?
>
> Like that: %p1_%T1_%Y_PUBLISHER
>
> mccracken_bibdesk_2004_Source-Forge
>
> best wishes

You can use %f{Publisher}

Re: publisher in cite key

la_tristesse
Thanks. I was just confused because the field wasnt updated in the preview window.