references divided into sections

Daniele Pontillo
Hello!
Now, my question may seem odd but I have some specific nedd to divide
my CV publications into four section  according to publications in
internationa or domestic journals and according to abstract
presentations either in international proceeding or local meeting.
So I created 4 static goups where I placed my references, according to
my needs.
is there any way to get the static folder name to appear on the
generated pdf file?
Thanks
Dan

Re: references divided into sections

Christiaan Hofman
No. Remember: static groups are a BibDesk thing, while the PDF is
generated by bibtex, which has absolutely no knowledge about anything
other than the bibtex fields.

Christiaan

On 4 Oct 2008, at 6:00 PM, Daniele Pontillo wrote:

> Hello!
> Now, my question may seem odd but I have some specific nedd to divide
> my CV publications into four section  according to publications in
> internationa or domestic journals and according to abstract
> presentations either in international proceeding or local meeting.
> So I created 4 static goups where I placed my references, according to
> my needs.
> is there any way to get the static folder name to appear on the
> generated pdf file?
> Thanks
> Dan

Re: references divided into sections

Adam R. Maxwell

On Oct 4, 2008, at 9:00 AM, Daniele Pontillo wrote:

> Hello!
> Now, my question may seem odd but I have some specific nedd to divide
> my CV publications into four section  according to publications in
> internationa or domestic journals and according to abstract
> presentations either in international proceeding or local meeting.

Check out the bibunits package; I use it for this purpose.

> So I created 4 static goups where I placed my references, according to
> my needs.

You could probably select all the pubs in each group and copy the
citekeys for use in a \nocite{} command.

--
Adam

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment