scaling / folders

Derick Fay
This has probably come up before, but I would like to suggest a
feature: the ability to create a folder hierarchy containing groups.

Right now, with about 2000 refs., I have 19 smart folders and 47
static folders, related to different papers, course syllabi, topics,
incomplete references that need further info. and keywords, etc.
Things are getting messy.

Instead of having eight different "syllabus - coursename" groups, I'd
like to have one folder "syllabus" where I could stick all eight of
the folders and have it collapsed rather than cluttering up the left-
hand pane.

thanks
Derick