Quantcast

scaling / folders

Derick Fay

a quick further comment - I've also had to resort to renaming groups
I'm currently working with so they begin with an underscore to keep
them at the top of the list of static groups...

> This has probably come up before, but I would like to suggest a
> feature: the ability to create a folder hierarchy containing groups.
>
> Right now, with about 2000 refs., I have 19 smart folders and 47
> static folders, related to different papers, course syllabi, topics,
> incomplete references that need further info. and keywords, etc.
> Things are getting messy.
>
> Instead of having eight different "syllabus - coursename" groups, I'd
> like to have one folder "syllabus" where I could stick all eight of
> the folders and have it collapsed rather than cluttering up the left-
> hand pane.
>
> thanks
> Derick

Re: scaling / folders

Christiaan Hofman
Yes, this has come up, and if you search the RFEs you'll find several
closed requests.

Christiaan