script groups broken?

Adam R. Maxwell
In trying to test a more robust fix for TeX preview problems, I tried
adding a script group to a document.  Using /bin/cat as the command
and the path to a .bib file as argument, the OK button does nothing,
and the sheet can only be cancelled.

Poking around in the code it appears that BDSKIsExecutableFileAtPath
is a copy-paste of BDSKIsAppleScriptAtPath, but fixing that does
nothing.  I've no clue where the problem is, so either the
functionality was altered or some other rewrites weren't tested...

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: script groups broken?

Christiaan Hofman
Thanks, should be fixed now. Weird the function was wrong, AFAIK I
just copy/pasted it from one file to another. The fact that it did not
work was a missing connection. I have to get used to the fact that IB
3 does not indicate missing outlet connections anymore, rather a
regression I'd say.

Christiaan