summary of publications

Daniele Pontillo
Hello!
I have created four static groups in which I will place publications
sorted by the type of journal (i.e, international, domestic,
international abstracts, domestic abstracts)
Is there any way I can get the name of the static folder to appear on
the pdf preview?
Moreover, can I get the preview of the four folders with the name of
the static folders as section titles?
Thanks
Dan